Year 3 2020 - 2021
Week beginning 18th January 2021
Hello Sharks and Sea Otters,
We hope you all enjoyed the home learning that we set last week and that you have seen the new format on our Home Learning tab. The 'Microsoft Sway' for every day will be uploaded to the website ready for you to watch and follow whilst you are learning at home.
It has been lovely to hear from some of you regarding the home learning that you have been doing whilst you are not in school.
Any children that are coming into school, please note that our Forest School day has changed and we will now be going to Forest School on a Tuesday afternoon. Please come into school in your Forest School kit.
If you ever have any questions or want to get in touch with us, our email addresses are on the 'Home Learning' tab.
We will be in touch again soon
Mrs Stinson, Miss Owens and Mrs Evans
General ideas for practising times tables:
- Say the multiples in order to the 12th multiple (e.g. 2, 4, 6, 8...24)
- Chant the times table you are learning (e.g. One two is 2, two twos are 4...)
- Write out the times table in order (1 x 2 = 2, 2 x 2 = 4...) then out of order. See if you can remember all the products (the answers)
- Start with a multiple and see if you can write the related division fact (12 ÷ 2 = 6)
- Draw an array and write the related times table and division facts
3 x 2 = 6 6 ÷ 2 = 3
2 x 3 = 6 6 ÷ 3 = 2
- Use Numbergym (details of how to log in are in the 'Useful Websites' section below)
Go to Table Trainer, where you can select the times table you want to practise
Please do continue reading with someone at home as often as possible as I am so proud of all the effort you have been putting into your reading so far this year.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Year 3: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Year 3: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display